LTC PREP – Range Practice – $60 TUESDAYS ONLY
This 1 hour course is intended for people who understand the basic operations of a handgun & handgun safety or have already taken an Introduction to Handgun Course for familiarization of a handgun, but need more experience on the range to be ready for the Texas License to Carry (LTC) formerly the Texas Concealed Handgun License or CHL Shooting Proficiency Exam.
Our goal is for you to be confident and competent with your firearm so that you can successfully pass the Texas LTC Shooting Qualification.
Topics to be covered include:
- Range Command & Rules
- Muzzle Awareness and Discipline
- Loading and Unloading
- Low Ready Position
- Ammo Management
- 2 handed grip
- Sight alignment
- Sight picture
- Trigger control
- Clearing Malfunctions
- Pre-test for the LTC Shooting Proficiency
- Scoring of the target
Must have the basic knowledge of the operation of a handgun & handgun safety or have already taken an Introduction to Handgun Course for familiarization of a handgun.
What to Bring:
- 100 rounds of ammunition. No steel or aluminum. Brass jacketed ammo like Blazer, Winchester, Remington, Fiocchi, etc.
- Eye and Ear protection. If you don’t have any, we will provide.
- Your unloaded gun in a carrying case. You may also rent a handgun (rental requires the purchase of range ammo).
- Baseball cap or similar (recommended)
- Close toed shoes
- **Please note you are responsible for all range fees: lane fee, ammo purchased, guns rented in addition to the course fee of $60. All range fees will be paid separately to Eagle Gun Range.**
Eagle Gun Range
14400 Midway Rd.
Farmers Branch, TX 75244
BOOK NOW call 469-232-7894
Your class time is reserved upon payment being received prior to the agreed upon class time. I will send you a request via Venmo / Paypal. Your class time will also be confirmed the day prior by text. If you are unable to keep your reserved time, please provide 24 hours notice and I will refund your payment minus the administrative fees (Venmo/ Paypal). If you do not provide 24 hours notice of cancellation and do not show up on the day of the class, your payment is non-refundable. My “One Strike” Rule: If there is a valid reason for your no-show and you register for a future class, I will apply your payment to that class. Please contact me by the day after the scheduled class about the no-show. If I do not hear from you within 24 hours after the scheduled class, your payment is non-refundable.