Once you complete your payment you will be auto enrolled in the course and ready to go!
**Please note** If you wish to purchase more than one course, for example you and family member or significant other. Please follow the steps below:
1. Purchase one course. When you complete the purchase, the CHECKOUT screen will appear with an order number.
2. Click on Log Out at the top of the screen.
3. You will be brought to the log in screen, but do not log in. Simply click on About/Buy at the top of the screen and scroll down and click on Add to Cart.
4. If you have a coupon code add it and then click on Proceed to checkout.
5. The Billing Details screen will appear and should be blank. Enter the second person’s information into the billing details. You are actually creating a second account by doing this.
6. You will be able to use the same credit card to complete the transaction.
After your order, you will receive 2 emails. One with your receipt and the other with your login and account information. You may start the course immediately upon registering if you wish. — To immediately start, please log out at the top of the page and then login again using your login id and the password you created when you registered.
Please use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.
The Texas LTC Online course contains 4 modules and will take approximately 4.5 hours to complete. Upon completion of the modules you must take and pass an online exam. DON’T WORRY!!! All of the information you need to successfully complete the online exam is covered in the course.
CLOSED CAPTIONING IS NOW AVAILABLE!! SIMPLY CLICK ON THE CC BUTTON ON THE VIDEO TO ENABLE
Upon completion of the online course and exam you will receive an email indicating that you have successfully completed this online course. If you fail the test, you can take it again (up to 3 times) without having to repeat the course.
Following the receipt of the successful completion email, you will receive a second email with a form from us called the LTC 101 form. Please allow 24-72 hours to receive your LTC 101. This is the form you will take to a Department of Public Safety Certified Firearms Instructor who will administer your shooting proficiency. A list of preferred instructors is provided in the email along with your LTC 101 form.
Please note, you will need to print that form and bring it with you to your shooting proficiency.
Your form is not valid until you receive the final signature from a Department of Public Safety Certified Firearms Instructor, so again, please pay attention to the directions in the email you receive with the LTC 101 form.
We are here to help you navigate your way through the course and answer any questions, 469-232-7894.
**Please note. Once you start the course there are no refunds available. Your credit card statement / PayPal will show $49 from Courage To Win, LLC. Any chargeback or reversal of fees by your bank will result in an additional $20 fee.